Minecraft is a sandbox construction game which was launched in 2011. It was created by Markus Persson and later developed by Mojang. You have to build a variety of different blocks in a 3D world in the Minecraft game. There are multiple modes in Minecraft. The first one is survival mode which is all about the survival of your character.
The second mode is creative mode which focuses on building large projects. You can also play the game in adventure mode and spectator mode. Minecraft can be played by a single player as well as multiplayer. According to a report, Minecraft has 91 million monthly active players.
The game comes under the genre of Survival and Sandbox. In 2018, Minecraft sold more than 154 million copies all around the world. It is the second-best-selling video game of all time. Today, we are going to show you a way to download Minecraft using Hipstore. The tutorial is for iOS users but you can also apply the same method to download the game on other platforms.
Download GTA San Andreas on iOS 12
Download Minecraft Using HipStore
Hipstore is one of the most used third-party app stores on the iOS platform. You can download many tweaked apps, mods, and paid apps for free with hipstore. The best thing about hipstore is that you don’t need to jailbreak on your iOS device to use it. Let’s get back to our main topic. Follow the steps below to install Minecraft using hipstore.
- Open Safari Browser.
- Download HipStore on your iOS Devices & Open it.
- Now, in the middle of the web page, you will see a search bar. Click on it. Type “Minecraft” and tap on search.
- You will see the game on the top of the result. Click it and open it.
- You will see three bar on the web page: ‘Info’, ‘Description’ and ‘Download’. Click on Download option.
- Now, you will see multiple versions to download the game. There is a different version for iPod touch. Find out the version compatible with your device and click on it.
Minecraft will start downloading on your iOS device. The game will soon be installed on your PC. You can use the same tutorial to download any app or game on your iOS device. You can also use the same tutorial for an Android smartphone.