Today we will be discussing the step by step guide on how to sideload + install the Provenance Emulator on iOS version 10. Though no jailbreak will be required in this process on your iOS device.
Why would anyone go through different gaming Emulators and waste time in installing them, when you have a single emulation tool which can get all the gaming Emulators in one single application.
That is the Provenance Emulator, this is for iOS, that to ensure that multiple gaming platforms can be easily emulated on iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad or others on a single application itself. The best part of Provenance is that it does support made for apple compatible games controllers also.
Provenance includes many Emulators, while the installation process it can give you the sega genesis, as well as Sega master system also. It also supports Nintendo platforms as well like the NES and SNES. So if you are a classic gaming can and you want to use some old controllers from your iOS device that Provenance will definitely help you, it will work even without Jailbreaking the device.
Provenance can be installed on any iOS device without the jailbreak. After all tests, their results are that Provenance is compatible with each and every version of iOS including the latest iOS version that is 10.2.
Requirements To Install The Provenance Emulator
We will be telling the steps in order to install Provenance on your iOS device. But before that just look after the requirements of doing anything.
- You must have a Macbook that too with the latest version of Macs. But we also know that most of the people don’t like MacBook or they don’t want to buy that much expensive hardware, so to tackle this issue you can install Hackintosh on your Windows PC.
- You must have Apple’s XCode already installed on your device. You can use Xcode 8.1 as we have tested that. Xcode can be easily downloaded from the Mac app store for free.
- An iOS device with any version of iOS ( latest preferred).
- You also must have an apple’s developer account in order to all the steps. This one is most important and it must be at least 12 months old.
Steps To Install Provenance
- Launch the terminal application on your Macbook or on your Windows PC with the help of Hackintosh.
- Type the command give below and press enter.
- Now type the same command in terminal and press enter then wait for it to download provenance files onto your Mac.
- Once, a message like checking connectivity. Done appears a folder might be created on the desktop with the name provenance.
- Open the Provenance folder and then right click on provenance.xcworkspace file and do open it in XCode.
- Now you have to select Provenance from the left panel of XCode, then you can select provenance under targets on the left.
After all these steps you might able to see provenance app settings on your iDevice”s home screen and then you will be able to run any Emulator.