One of the best features that the IOS devices have to offer to the users is the live wallpapers. This feature that is available in the iPhone and other IOS operated devices is quite neat and provides the high quality of services to all of the users.
But in case you do not wish to waste your time to create the live images to set them as the wallpaper, we have the right solution for you. The other option that you can turn to instead of the live photos is to use the GIF as the wallpaper on your iPhone screen.
How to get started?
In case you are wondering about what needs to be done in order to set the GIF as the wallpaper in your iPhone, you need not to worry as we have got your back. In this article, we have mentioned some of the steps that you need to follow in order to set the GIF as the wallpaper. Just make sure to follow the steps correctly, and the rest will be taken care of.
- First of all, you need to begin with finding the right GIF apps that are available for the IOS devices. After you have found the application, waste no time and download it on your device.
- After you have successfully downloaded the application, you need to open it. Keep in mind that the wallpaper on your device is set vertical. This means that you need to look for a GIF that is also vertical in nature.
- It is known that live wallpapers stay in the stationary position most of the times that are why you need to look for something that looks good even when it is kept in the stationary frame.
- It is obvious that the image with high quality will look better on your iPhone screen. That is why you need to invest some time in the process and must look for a GIF that has high image quality. Make sure to look attentively as most of the GIFs are designed with low image quality.
- Once you have found the right GIF that you like and wish to set as your wallpaper, you need to click on the three little dots that are present at the bottom right corner of the screen. Out of the options that will pop up you need to click on the “convert to live photo” option.
- You will have to choose between the full screen and the fit to screen option when you wish to save that GIF as a live photo. You can select any of that you wish to. But the most recommended one is to choose the fit to screen option. The GIF will be automatically saved to your camera roll.
Now you can go to the setting and click on the wallpaper option that is present there. This will provide you the option to choose new wallpaper. Now you can select the GIF that you have saved and can easily set it as the wallpaper on your screen.